Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before making any booking, as they contain important information about your rights and obligations.
- By making a booking with us, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions as they may be modified and posted on our web site from time to time.
- All bookings have to be made at least 4 hrs in advance for proper facilitation of the service. A successful booking alone does not qualify for a service confirmation. Each booking will be followed up with a confirmation call or SMS to your registered mobile number depending on availability of vehicles / drivers and proximity of reporting location.
- All our drivers are under contractual agreement with the company not to solicit our customers directly or indirectly for any driver services. Also our customers are obligated not to employ any drivers of SMT Driver Service on permanent or temporary basis without the consent of the company.
- The company reserves the right to cancel a confirmation made for a booking any time unilaterally owning to reasons beyond the company's control and purview. The company is not liable for any damages either material or otherwise that might have been caused to the customer in such occasions.
- The company is not liable for any damages caused due to accidents that might have occurred during the duty time of our drivers. The company follows a well laid down due diligence / vetting process for the recruitment of its drivers.
- Any cancellation of a booking by the customer has to be made 2 hours prior to the start of the booking. Otherwise a cancellation charge of Rs. 100/- will be applicable.
- Rates quoted are only indicative and are not binding on the company.
- For car rentals, rates are inclusive of car with chauffeur, fuel, and insurance. Rates do not include parking, Toll, Interstate Taxes, Arrival Lounge Ticket Charges, etc. The same will be charged extra, on actual.